Take chances

Art journal page





Tein itse tekstuuripastan ja onnistui mielestäni hyvin.
 Tein koko projektista videon mutta kuvan laatu
 ei ollut tarpeeksi hyvä joten en sitä julkaise.
I made my own texture paste and i really like it.
I also did a video about this project but the video quality was not good enough. I will do a new "Making your own Texture paste" video
It's easy to do and you save money.

    You can use the whole package for your project and i love that idea.                                    
Voit hyödyntää koko paketin työhösi.Mitään ei tarvitse heittää pois.


Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
I use the photo from the package >7gypsies Distressed Wooden Doors

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs//Lena



Post a Comment

Kiitos kun vierailit blogissani.Thank you for stopping by!

Instagram

Lena Blankenstein-Holmström. Theme by STS.