Old book - Created for Mixed Media World





I got this face idea when i heard about online magazine "Mixed Up magazine".  January theme was all about faces.This book will be my last DT work in this fabolous group.Ingrid, thank you for everything and thank you for being my friend.I'm blessed and grateful. You have a fantastic blog and so talented people in your DT team.Hugs//Lena




Little mirror





                                                                 Hi there




                                                                Zipper



   Old big book, black gesso, Inka Gold, 7gypsies , old mirror



MMW#22: Anything Mixed Media Goes!

Hello and welcome! 

We have a new challenge of the year for you here today and I' pretty sure you will find something to inspire you. Before I proceed to show you what we all created, I have the pleasure of announcing the winner and our FAB 3 of our Winter Wonderland challenge...

 This month is Lena's last month with us and she will be very missed! I love her amazing altered books! Thank you for all your hard work last year, Lena, you're a star! xxx 

The sponsor of this challenge is That's Crafty! and you could win £20 voucher to their online shop. 
THAT'S CRAFTY!


Thank you all for stopping by! I hope to see your linked up creations below! 

Big crafty hugs, 

Ingrid & the Design Team xxx 




                     Thank you for stopping by!


Post a Comment

Kiitos kun vierailit blogissani.Thank you for stopping by!

Instagram

Lena Blankenstein-Holmström. Theme by STS.