I love vintage





                                          It´s time for new challenge and this is chosen by me.
            I love old stuff, vintage and recycling. Because of that this is my DT work for
                                                               Mixed Media World .
                                                                   Small vitrine
                                 
                            
                                                              MMW#12: VINTAGE
                                               

                        I used wooden wine box and old frame. Size for wine box is 28 x 36 cm




                                    Prima -Mechanicals flowers.Painted first with black gesso and then whit
                                    Silk - Iridescent . You can bye this from Mixed media place.









                                                             Old spoon
                                                                Old cigar box












                                 Wine box  painted with Liquitex spray paint " Unbleachead titanium".
I really like that color, it´s soft and it give my project little bit vintage style.
After first layer i glue here and there old book pages and sprayed second time.
I have to say, i´m so happy that i make this. It´s perfect for my new craft room.




We will look forward to seeing your gorgeous makes! You could win 3 gorgeous images from the Old Design Shop on Etsy and use them in any of your projects. Here is link to MMW blog

.                            Hugs //Lena





Post a Comment

Kiitos kun vierailit blogissani.Thank you for stopping by!

Instagram

Lena Blankenstein-Holmström. Theme by STS.