Mixed Media

Mixed Media
Mixed Media

Home

Home
Home

Canvas Corp Brands

Canvas Corp Brands
Canvas Corp Brands

My favorites

Here are some of my favorites from last year.
Click on the picture to be redirected to the original post.
                                                                        My everything

                                                     Canvas " Color explosion at night time"
                                                       Guest DT for Mixed Media World
                                                               " My secret house"
                                             I made this from old books and of course
                                                    my little house have a light inside

                                                           Canvas "I have a eye on you "
                                                          Lindys's Stamp Gang Challenge
"Just Breathe"
Mixed Media World challenge

                                                         Scrap Around The World Challenge
                                                             Canvas " Summer night city"
Canvas " Fire of earth"
Created for K-designs
Made of old newspaper
Created for K-Designs
Ceiling lamp made of old newspapers
"Light head" lamp
Old rubber head and newspapers.
Art journal for Words & Paintery 


This has been amazing year for me.
I'm grateful for so many reason.
Thank you for stopping by.

I wish you Happy New Year!
Hugs //Lena