My favorites

Here are some of my favorites from last year.
Click on the picture to be redirected to the original post.
                                                                        My everything

                                                     Canvas " Color explosion at night time"
                                                       Guest DT for Mixed Media World
                                                               " My secret house"
                                             I made this from old books and of course
                                                    my little house have a light inside

                                                           Canvas "I have a eye on you "
                                                          Lindys's Stamp Gang Challenge
"Just Breathe"
Mixed Media World challenge

                                                         Scrap Around The World Challenge
                                                             Canvas " Summer night city"
Canvas " Fire of earth"
Created for K-designs
Made of old newspaper
Created for K-Designs
Ceiling lamp made of old newspapers
"Light head" lamp
Old rubber head and newspapers.
Art journal for Words & Paintery 


This has been amazing year for me.
I'm grateful for so many reason.
Thank you for stopping by.

I wish you Happy New Year!
Hugs //Lena

Post a Comment

Kiitos kun vierailit blogissani.Thank you for stopping by!

Instagram

Lena Blankenstein-Holmström. Theme by STS.